Your CRS Wholesale account is simple and easy to use and it gives you the ease of doing things when you want.
There are some key features to managing your account online:
- Check your invoices – you can view and print all of your previous invoices
- Look at your purchase history – check what you have bought previously as well as the price you paid.
- View credit notes
- Track any outstanding orders
- View proof of deliveries – you can see all of your previous delivery notes to see when your order was delivered.
- Your own prices – See you current prices in our price guide rather than the list price.
If you already have an account with us you should have your login details which means you are ready to go.
I Don’t Have An Account, How Do I Set One Up?
If you don’t currently have an account set up with CRS Wholesale then follow the simple steps below to get one set up:
- Please request a credit or cash account form by phone 01638 581727 or email your request to email@example.com along with your full postal address
- We will forward the required form to you by post that day
- Please fill out the form and post back at your earliest convenience
- Once received we expect to process your request in 24 hours
- When your account is open our sales representative Mark Hawes will contact you